theautolounge.net
January 21, 2018, 02:26:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: gunbroker wtf ffd get in here  (Read 2794 times)
heretic
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 02:45:17 AM »

nobody tell him anything.....let's see if he tries to use a brass rod for that too

I don't have an attitude problem... You have a "being an asshole" problem
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
HigherLux

Here, hold my beer and watch this!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

my rod isn't long enough

You'll most likely be told that again if you ever get a boyfriend.
fixed.   

see the typos?  that means i'm dringking.
TheCarGuy

Gun Totin' Gearhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »

I've had a couple Nagants in the past. Killer muzzle flash with old ComBloc ammo... Not a bad first gun, but I've never paid more than $80-90 for a Nagant in immaculate condition, lmao. You should've spent $50 more and just gotten an SKS in my opinion, but I'm very biased towards the SKS (I love 'em so much I have six now).

What are your plans for it? Are you going to leave it alone or Bubbaize it and make it all tacticool?

P.S. AuctionArms > GunsAmerica > GunBroker

P.S.S. rofl @ not wanting a credit card. Start building your credit now. I got my first credit card when I was 17. Learn to manage your credit and establish yourself a decent score early on or you'll be fucked when you turn 25 and want to get a house or buy a car or move in to an apartment or start a career after college or whatever... All of those things are affected by your credit.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 05:32:15 PM by TheCarGuy » Logged

Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2009, 08:13:22 PM »

I've had a couple Nagants in the past. Killer muzzle flash with old ComBloc ammo... Not a bad first gun, but I've never paid more than $80-90 for a Nagant in immaculate condition, lmao. You should've spent $50 more and just gotten an SKS in my opinion, but I'm very biased towards the SKS (I love 'em so much I have six now).

What are your plans for it? Are you going to leave it alone or Bubbaize it and make it all tacticool?

P.S. AuctionArms > GunsAmerica > GunBroker

P.S.S. rofl @ not wanting a credit card. Start building your credit now. I got my first credit card when I was 17. Learn to manage your credit and establish yourself a decent score early on or you'll be fucked when you turn 25 and want to get a house or buy a car or move in to an apartment or start a career after college or whatever... All of those things are affected by your credit.

can i get one at 18? i think they changed the age, b/c i couldn't get one when i was 17.
and i think i'll just leave it as it is. I've heard that the M44's and M38's and carbines have muzzle flash, but not the 91/30. I haven't shot it yet, since the bolt tool just came in today and i finally got my firing pin depth set right with it.

I think my next gun purchase will be a pistol, or an M38/M44, one of the two. I've also fallen in love with Gewehr 43's, but i'm not sure how much they sell for. I'll have to try out an SKS some day.

EDIT: G-43's sell for $1100 to $2000. No thanks.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:17:19 PM by Jakashh » Logged
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2009, 08:21:17 PM »

I'm so confused right now. Should i, or should i not buy stripper clips? I have the money, but there are more things i need to do with it first, like car inspection and brakes. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!! 

Ok i'm gonna pass them up for now. And by the way, whoever designed this site spelled "ANGRY" wrong for the emoticon code. There is no "e" in angry
Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2009, 09:51:41 PM »

At 18 you'll be able to get a credit card, the rate will suck at first, but as you use it responsibly that will improve, but you'll have to call them to negotiate a better rate.
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »

i see.
RatherBNarizona
Master

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »

I got my first credit card at 18
It is tough at this time to get one, but you can

Mac
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2009, 12:09:09 AM »

i think i'd rather not right now though.
Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »

You know your situation better than anyone. I know I was too irresponsible to have a credit card when I was 18. I got my first (and only so far) at 22.
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2009, 12:36:55 AM »

i think i can trust myself with one, because i wouldn't buy anything that i can't pay for now, or later, so i wouldn't abuse it like that. I just don't want to deal with the payments right now. I'd much rather buy something i want on spot with cash or debit.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: