theautolounge.net
January 20, 2018, 06:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before Posting in "The Garage," please read  (Read 4609 times)
VR6 Man
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »

To make everyone's lives easier when trying to read through "The Garage" section of TAL, please just follow a few simple rules.

In the Subject line of a New Topic, please first enter your username and then the make, model, or some way to identify the car you are going to share. If more than one car, then put both in there*. After that, you can what ever you want in the subject line.

But if we all follow this rule, it makes life a lot easier when going back to find a specific thread about someone's car. Also, it keeps things from getting cluttered, or confusing. e.x. We wont have 35 threads that all say "My new car!!!" or "My Car!!!" or "My Ride."

Also, if you add a modification to your car or something, and want to tell everyone, just update your original thread pertaining to that car. That way all the information is in one spot and we can see a timeline/progression of your car over time.

Thanks!

*If you have more than one car, you can make separate threads for those cars. But if you wish to put two cars in one thread, please specify all in the thread title.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:14:40 PM by VR6 Man » Logged

Dub World: For VW enthusiasts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: