theautolounge.net
January 16, 2018, 11:18:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got rid of the Shelby  (Read 6919 times)
Rather B.Blown
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2015, 01:15:04 AM »

I Let the Shelby go. Never drove it and had to pay a shit load of insurance on it and it only sat in the garage while my Explorers racked up the miles. So I traded it for a new '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland that was loaded up with every option.

Its got more stuff than I can even remember, I'll look at all of it and post it later.

A few pics

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:22:53 AM by Rather B.Blown » Logged

Oldcarsarecool
Senior Turd Polisher
Administrator
Grand Master

A blind squirrel looking for a nut . . .

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 07:16:55 AM »

Well this is a surprise !  Wife # 1 and I had a Grand Cherokee 20 years ago, and I haven't sat in one since.  Comfortable and capable come to mind, (I remember "playing" in the snow during a State of Emergency in 1996).  Congratulations !

Given the nature of the Shelby, I would have figured you to lean toward the SRT end of the Grand Cherokee spectrum.  But with the price of the SRT being what it is, I completely understand .  .  .

RatherBNarizona
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 12:12:49 PM »

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Alright, the Jeep is pretty sweet. Love the adjustable suspension too. If I could afford that price range the GC would be my first choice.

Mac
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 03:01:37 AM »

Nice Jeep! Mustangs sure get boring after a while, eh? 
Axe
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 11:53:21 PM »

The Shelby was a very cool car but man that Grand Cherokee is SWEET!  Congrats on a great choice.
I really don't care for all the low end Jeep models that are out today, but totally understand why they are so popular when you look at prices. I agree that this was on my list but out of my price range. Well, more than I could justify in my current situation. Axe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: