theautolounge.net
January 16, 2018, 11:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions.  (Read 4255 times)
03_TrueBlue_GT
Grand Master

Doug

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 06:28:11 PM »

I don't know why I like these cars, the styling is not crazy. In fact its kinda subtle but I like them.

A real nice pickup truck, price is not bad either.

Yes please I want it!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 06:48:07 PM by 03_TrueBlue_GT » Logged

Oldcarsarecool
Senior Turd Polisher
Administrator
Grand Master

A blind squirrel looking for a nut . . .

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »

Well done with the BB Code !  Everything works fine except for the Terminator, the ad for which appears to have been pulled. 

I don't know why I like these cars, the styling is not crazy. In fact its kinda subtle but I like them.

VW has never really done anything for me.  They are nicely equipped and well liked.  But in the end, it's another 4-door sedan in a sea of 4-door sedans.  The price is good on that one even if the odometer is higher than I would normally look at. 

A real nice pickup truck, price is not bad either.

The pickup would be great for all that "practical" stuff.  The odometer on that one is good.  I don't see that manual transmission you have on your wish list.  I think you need to call that individual and get more "Ditels."

Yes please I want it!

Always a favorite !  The only problem with these cars is finding one that hasn't been run into the ground.

And now for more of Todd's goofiness .  .  .

This looks interesting !

Click for the ad !

This has a surprisingly high odometer reading for a Viper, meaning someone actually drove it.  In that case, the comment about the above Terminator applies here as well.  Personally, I want the 1967 Lincoln convertible in the background !

This would be awesome UNTIL you needed a part of any kind.  Then you're bankrupt.  But oh my, is that price tempting !

Click for the ad !

Maybe you're looking for a reliable low mile cruiser.  I may be quick to pick on Toyota.  But this is a 24k mile car that is loaded with equipment.

Click for the ad !

Further down their inventory .  .  .

Click for the ad !

You can always take the "fun car" approach .  .  .

Click for the ad !
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:35:25 AM by Oldcarsarecool » Logged

Oldcarsarecool
Senior Turd Polisher
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 11:45:47 AM »

Click for the ad !

I guess this car is hitting the auction block over the weekend.  Don't know how much it is, but anything "Barrett-Jackson" has the potential to be quite expensive .  .  .

Supra
Master

Rob

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 12:42:04 AM »

Doug, go test drive a 2011+ 5.0.   You'll be sold on it, guaranteed.   400+HP 11 second capable car that gets 28-30mpg on the highway.   

-2013 Mustang GT 5.0 / 6MT / Recaro's / Roush Supercharged
-1990 Toyota Hilux 4x4
03_TrueBlue_GT
Grand Master

Doug

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 11:17:31 AM »

Doug, go test drive a 2011+ 5.0.   You'll be sold on it, guaranteed.   400+HP 11 second capable car that gets 28-30mpg on the highway.   

I have driven my buddies 2014 6 speed manual with the track package and I really liked it. Since I have driven it he has done some mods and its running 12.1's at the quarter mile. It is a very nice car and I am considering one.

Oldcarsarecool
Senior Turd Polisher
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 11:47:20 AM »

A twin-turbo V-12 'Benz sounds like a perfectly sensible and practical choice, right ?

Click for the ad !

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: