theautolounge.net
January 23, 2018, 05:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure most of you know about monster trucks, but this is a little different  (Read 1093 times)
Jerrycobra

A&P mechanic

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2012, 12:15:30 PM »

check this one out, its the classic bigfoot, but with a twist and it feeds on electrons, lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCubnRc3ao" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCubnRc3ao</a>

heretic
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 06:49:28 PM »

My wife's cousin is on the crew for Bigfoot and Snakebite. Both her facebook page and my sister's have them on/in the truck. I just hung out with him and talked "shop" instead of posing by the trucks...Oh and the driver has a harley with a bigger engine than mine. He has a 131 inch Jim's performance engine in his bike (but my 129 incher has more power...insert evil snicker here)

I don't have an attitude problem... You have a "being an asshole" problem
Oldcarsarecool
Senior Turd Polisher
Administrator
Grand Master

A blind squirrel looking for a nut . . .

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 02:53:21 PM »

A great extension of technology.  Although, there's just something about this concept that doesn't seem right about a monster truck without the blown V-8.  It's as if it's a fundamental contradiction .  .  .

heretic
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 03:39:26 PM »

yeah, gotta have the 10-71 howling like a banshee

My wife's cousin was a little shocked when he met me. He knew from my wife that I was a gearhead, but not to the extent that I am. He was a little shocked at what I knew about engines. It did not take long for us to be talking specifics about cam grinds, offset lobes and ramp and rollover angles on those engines. He evel left taking a couple hints from me about his own personal tuff truck ride

I don't have an attitude problem... You have a "being an asshole" problem
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: