theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 01:39:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: German license plates for German car fans  (Read 1888 times)
Exige_240R

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »

Once again I'm passing through as I do from time to time, and this time I figured I would offer some German plates for a garage wall / shed / a German car in the US or whatever takes your fancy, since I know there are several German car owners and fans on the forum here.

I have loads of different plate prefixes and styles (current and old) available.
All I ask in return are plates from your area. Simple!

For example:
Current issue plate from Paderborn (PB)

Or the previous design from Märkischer Kreis (MK)

These are just as an example, I can post photo's of available plates if I get any interest.
Now i'll go back to the forums!
Scooby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 03:01:29 AM »

I dont collect plates myself, but if you are interested, I can check for Dutch plates on our local junkyards....it wont cost you anything...
Exige_240R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 04:37:42 AM »

Hey that would be awesome thanks! I would really appreciate it. I don't currently have anything Dutch in my collection  Smiley
Scooby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 08:12:44 AM »

ok, ill swing by this week and let you know what I've found...
Exige_240R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:30:40 AM »

That's great thanks, if you do manage to get something, if you are near Eindhoven or anywhere along the E34 I can save postage and collect them on my return to England next week.
Or even I should be in Bakel in NL around the 18th September, I haven't yet looked into where Bakel is and where I go past to reach it, but there is always another possibility!
Scooby

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 06:03:47 AM »

I'm in Rotterdam myself, I havent had the chance to go look yet, because the weather isn't really helping out, Eindhoven is quite the drive, but I'm sure we'll figure something out...
Exige_240R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 12:47:29 PM »

Yes the weather here in Salzkotten has been all over the place! No worries on the timing, like I say, i'll be in Bakel probably in a couple of weeks anyway and maybe I can swing by Rotterdam, or we can still figure something out somehow!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: