theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 01:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a tablet recommendation  (Read 492 times)
Sting Ray
Master

Resident Beanpole

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2011, 11:00:40 AM »

Any of you who saw that and thought "iPad," well, nice try.  Grin

I'm wondering if any of you have used a graphics tablet in the past, or use one currently. I'm starting to get really into graphic design, and am thinking about maybe pursuing it when I go to college, which is only a year away.

I'm currently looking at the Wacom Intuos4 Medium tablet, which I can get for around $300 through academic sources. Do any of you have recommendations or advice to find a good tablet for graphic design?

(Also, this is not the right forum, but I don't care. I want attention. )

"Every second I'm talking to you is another second I'm not at Waffle House." - Wayne Chism
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 11:25:00 PM »

the wacom intuos is what i have.  it's great, no complaints.  i like the pen that comes with it; photoshop knows that when you flip the pen over its an eraser.. and it has buttons on the actual pen you can program.. makes everything a lot easier.

i believe that's also what shreddin' uses.

http://tylerh200.deviantart.com/

i have no complaints

Hey, I just passed you; and this is crazy. But, I'm in fourth gear, Vtec baby...
Sting Ray
Master

Resident Beanpole

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 08:34:06 PM »

Thanks! A good review from someone I 'know' like that is what I was looking for.

"Every second I'm talking to you is another second I'm not at Waffle House." - Wayne Chism
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: