theautolounge.net
January 23, 2018, 05:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 24h of LeMans... Quali results...  (Read 3869 times)
Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 07:54:09 PM »

Elmo, it seems nine times out of ten when there is drama like this you are at the center of it. Just man up and quit dragging this on, nagma had a right to be upset with your posts.
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 11:37:24 PM »

Uh I'm not the one dragging this on. Tyler said stop, Nagma kept it going.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
Jerrycobra

A&P mechanic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 05:27:10 AM »

i was going to say something but i decided not to throw it out, but anyways, audi takes overall, i am happy

irish evo6's
Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 05:45:22 AM »

Uh I'm not the one dragging this on. Tyler said stop, Nagma kept it going.
yes you were. By posting a response you kept it going. 

"when the world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try one more time'"
03_TrueBlue_GT
Grand Master

Doug

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »

Ok y'all lets stop this and get back to talking about cars. Kiss

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 11:08:17 AM »

yes you were. By posting a response you kept it going. 

Wow...

How about just saying both of us kept it going rather than picking sides? That way, you wouldnt be making t worse BY picking sides. Because in order for it to keep going on, someone would have had to respond AFTER Tyler telling us to stop, which is what Nagma did.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
irish evo6's
Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »

Wow who would have thought it. Your starting the "stop picking on me" crap.

All i pointed out was simple. By posting what you did, giving out to nagma for keeping it going after Tyler said to stop YOU WERE ALSO KEEPING IT GOING!!!!. So you had no reason to be taking the moral high ground in that situation.  Now if in your dam head thats taking sides even though i posted that nagma shouldnt have posted what he did well then im guilty as charged. In my mind though i am not and have not taken sides.

Now seeing as there is a slim chance nagma isnt gone for good. Please stop.

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:33 PM »

Stop picking on me? Really? You REALLY have a problem with how you read into things.

I'm not saying anyone is picking on me. It's just by picking sides, you make things worse.

Anyway, this thread needs to be locked. The race is over, Audi won (who would of thunk?/sarcasm), and the argument is over.

Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »

Did you miss the fact that Audi won it by seconds, not laps? Or that two of the three Audis wrecked out? The reason people picked sides is you came in e-screaming at nagma for no good rational reason. I hope your e-peen grew by at least fifteen feet so you'll feel better.
irish evo6's
Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:53 PM »

Wow. I agree with something you said. This thread does need to be locked. Its just a pitty there is nothing we can do to stop you being an asshole to people.

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 02:09:47 AM »

Did you miss the fact that Audi won it by seconds, not laps? Or that two of the three Audis wrecked out? The reason people picked sides is you came in e-screaming at nagma for no good rational reason. I hope your e-peen grew by at least fifteen feet so you'll feel better.

Like any of that matters. It still goes along with what I said. Whoever wins the overall pole in this race, wins the race. Not once did I say that it was going to dominate, nor did I ever say that all the Audis were going to finish the race.

Wow. I agree with something you said. This thread does need to be locked. Its just a pitty there is nothing we can do to stop you being an asshole to people.

Wow. Just wow. You could of left it alone, but you had to just stick that childish insult in there while the thread is still locked.

Jerrycobra

A&P mechanic

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 02:26:43 AM »

derpppp...

Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 06:55:32 AM »

You're a hopelessly immature child Elmo.
irish evo6's
Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 07:41:50 AM »

Like any of that matters. It still goes along with what I said. Whoever wins the overall pole in this race, wins the race. Not once did I say that it was going to dominate, nor did I ever say that all the Audis were going to finish the race.

Wow. Just wow. You could of left it alone, but you had to just stick that childish insult in there while the thread is still locked.
well what was it i said about treating others how you would like to be treated? 13.85 Seconds after 24 hours and 355 laps. Your being an ass over that. Sometimes elmo your stubborness and inability to apologise to people when your a prick to them for no reason really does surprise me.  Now i have.a sugjestion that i think has already been made to you. If you have a sport/motorsport event recorded watch it before logging in. Heaven forbid we would have a motorsport related topic on a car forum.

And besides, if you tuned in to watch le mans from the start, and its possible it started at 9am your time if i got the time zones right, im sure the commentators ran through the quali results a few times in the build up to the race. So you would still have known who qualified first before watching it. Would you have twittered the same bullshit to them as your first response was to nagma. Doubt it.

VR6 Man
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »

I am locking this for right now.

Then I am going to send some messages.

Then I will probably delete everything in this thread that doesnt concern the original topic. If you have a problem with that, send me a PM.

By the way, has anyone here ever heard of a PM? Start using them, you are all at fault. This goes to every single person here who posted an off topic post.

Dub World: For VW enthusiasts.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: