theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 09:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 24h of LeMans... Quali results...  (Read 3867 times)
nagmashot
Master

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2011, 11:30:00 PM »

last night the quali for the 2011 24h of Le Mans has ended, with a suprised pole setter and company

the starting grid after the quali runs...

LMP1
1. Audi 3:25.738min
2. Audi 3:25.799min
3. Peugeot 3:26.010min
4. Peugeot 3:26.156min
5. Audi 3:26.165min
6. Peugeot 3:272min

LMP2
1. Nissan 3:41.458min
2. Honda 3:42.615min
3. Nissan 3:43.098min
4. Lola-Judd 3:43.233min
5. Pescarolo-BMW 3:43.479min
6. Nissan 3:43.802min

GTEPro
1. BMW M3 3:57.592min
2. Ferrari 458 3:58.040min
3. BMW M3 3:58.426min
4. Corvette C6 Z 3:59.519min
5. Ferrari 458 3:59.519min
6. Corvette C6 Z 3:59.633min

GTEAm
1. Ferrari F430 4:01.282min
2. Porsche 997 GT3 RSR 4:03.532min
3. Porsche 997 GT3 RSR 4:03.648min

words from AudiĀ“s sport chief Dr Wolfgang Ulrich... all Audi did the quali already in race setup, they were surprised by their own performance. In simulation programs they reached a theoritical laptime of high 3:26min reaching in real quali 3:25min laptimes was not expected.
He think that this race will become one of the closest 24h LeMans races ever.. 6cars within half a second could end up in a 24h sprint race
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 05:26:27 AM »

Give it up for Nagma for spoiling yet another motorsport. He's so AWESOME at that.

Oh and there's also already a thread dedicated to everything Le Mans (even though it only says American Le Mans).

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
nagmashot
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 07:49:14 AM »

Give it up for Nagma for spoiling yet another motorsport. He's so AWESOME at that.

Oh and there's also already a thread dedicated to everything Le Mans (even though it only says American Le Mans).

blabla I clearly claimed in the headline that the quali results are in the topic...if not interested dont open....
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 11:08:25 AM »

blabla I clearly claimed in the headline that the quali results are in the topic...if not interested dont open....

Uh on the homepage, the picture and your 1st sentence was the headline. So yes, it's a spoiler.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
VR6 Man
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 11:54:37 AM »

Thanks for sharing Nagma. I'm glad to see Audi at the top again. I hope they can carry it through the race as well.

Did Audi run at Le Mans last year?

Also, do they plan to run the cars at any other races this year, or is Le Mans the only one they are going to attend?

Dub World: For VW enthusiasts.
Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »

Whats your problem Elmo?
irish evo6's
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »

Well what is your problm elmo? its only the qualifying results.

This is twice in about week you jumped on someone like that. First syncros for saying he doesnt like nascar in a thread about nascar. Now on nagma for this thread? When people call you up on this shit you go on about people holding grudges from the past, but you seem th be guilty of doing that now toword nagma.

Treat others as you would expect to be treated elmo. If you Dont, Dont be surprised and offended when people do the same right back at ya.

"when the world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try one more time'"
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 12:07:53 AM »

Whats your problem Elmo?

Well what is your problm elmo? its only the qualifying results.

This is twice in about week you jumped on someone like that. First syncros for saying he doesnt like nascar in a thread about nascar. Now on nagma for this thread? When people call you up on this shit you go on about people holding grudges from the past, but you seem th be guilty of doing that now toword nagma.

Treat others as you would expect to be treated elmo. If you Dont, Dont be surprised and offended when people do the same right back at ya.

The NASCAR thread incident should of been expected. Most of you know how religious I am when it comes to NASCAR. So when someone disrespects it for all the wrong reasons, I will voice my opinion on what you said while posting hard facts.

Just because this is qualifying results, doesn't mean it's any different. The Audi R18 is a brand new car, Peugoet is running an updated 908 HDI, and Aston has 2 new LMPs. So hearing about who got the pole, is just as important as who won the race. Considering the pole sitter is usually the one who comes out with a win at the end.

This is the 2nd time Nagma has done this. He ruined the end of the 2010 Formula 1 championship for me by posting in the title of who won the F1 championship. I had that race on the DVR and ready to watch as I logged onto this website.

As a motorsports enthusiast, it angers me when someone gives you the results of a race well before you watch it on your DVR. I'm very sure other sports fans are with me.

It's called being passionate, not being an angry individual. Just think of it this way....

You know those guys with painted faces and chests at sporting events. That's me.

Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 08:29:15 AM »

The NASCAR thread incident should of been expected. Most of you know how religious I am when it comes to NASCAR. So when someone disrespects it for all the wrong reasons, I will voice my opinion on what you said while posting hard facts.

Just because this is qualifying results, doesn't mean it's any different. The Audi R18 is a brand new car, Peugoet is running an updated 908 HDI, and Aston has 2 new LMPs. So hearing about who got the pole, is just as important as who won the race. Considering the pole sitter is usually the one who comes out with a win at the end.

This is the 2nd time Nagma has done this. He ruined the end of the 2010 Formula 1 championship for me by posting in the title of who won the F1 championship. I had that race on the DVR and ready to watch as I logged onto this website.

As a motorsports enthusiast, it angers me when someone gives you the results of a race well before you watch it on your DVR. I'm very sure other sports fans are with me.

It's called being passionate, not being an angry individual. Just think of it this way....

You know those guys with painted faces and chests at sporting events. That's me.
That is no justification for the way you reacted to nagmas post. It's a 24 hour race featuring several new or updated cars and the pole means next to nothing in a 24 hour race. How many pole sitters break and don't finish the race? You are the first guy to piss and moan that there isn't enough automotive posting, and strangely enough you are the first guy to piss and moan when their is. There is a difference between being passionate and being a douchebag, and I saw no passion whatsoever in your earlier posts.
VR6 Man
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 12:57:13 PM »

Nagma tried his best to make sure the thread was clearly identified in the topic. That's the best your going to get Elmo. There is almost nothing else he could do.

Its an automotive thread, if you dont like that you saw it before watching TV, then make sure you are caught up on all motorsports events before logging on.

Please, everyone, lets drop this and move on and talk about the topic at hand. If anyone else has a problem, PM me. I'd be happy to continue this conversation in the appropriate area. If you guys can't do that, I'll lock this thread and start it over again.

Dub World: For VW enthusiasts.
nagmashot
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 04:12:05 AM »

elmo change the side layout or stfu...

what else can I do than putting a picture in the topic to stop showing the resutls at the main page pre view?
That stupid side preview layout is the only reason that I put a picture in the message...

You are realy a nut splitting hairs over nothing...

the next time I start a topic this way just to make your small brain happy

the Emlo edition messages...
Kid get a life

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:14:41 AM by nagmashot » Logged
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 11:08:09 AM »

elmo change the side layout or stfu...

what else can I do than putting a picture in the topic to stop showing the resutls at the main page pre view?
That stupid side preview layout is the only reason that I put a picture in the message...

You are realy a nut splitting hairs over nothing...

the next time I start a topic this way just to make your small brain happy

the Emlo edition messages...
Kid get a life

Now see, Tyler already said to stop it, yet you HAD to keep it going.

Don't call someone a kid when all that post consisted of was INCREDIBLY immature insults.

Oh and by the way, kind of hard for me to change the layout when I don't own or run the website. I am just a co-founder.

nagmashot
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 01:35:09 PM »

Now see, Tyler already said to stop it, yet you HAD to keep it going.

Don't call someone a kid when all that post consisted of was INCREDIBLY immature insults.

Oh and by the way, kind of hard for me to change the layout when I don't own or run the website. I am just a co-founder.

I call you what ever I want !!!!

You jump on everyone for no reason (many told you to stop it more than once!)
You are the reason to leave this side!
You are the reason that no one post interesting topics about cars

I am finished with this shit from you...
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »

I call you what ever I want !!!!

You jump on everyone for no reason (many told you to stop it more than once!)
You are the reason to leave this side!
You are the reason that no one post interesting topics about cars

I am finished with this shit from you...

I am the reason for all of those? Really now? So explain to me how I'm the reason no one posts car topics. Because what I have noticed around this website is that there are only a handful of members who post on this website. Many of the other members who have been absent are either known for taking long breaks from the website or have lives that are more important than worrying about posting on a website.

The reason why people have left are for other reasons that shall not be discussed in the public forums and for reasons that are just plain stupid. I have not once made someone leave this website. If you know of someone, please enlighten me.

No one posts car topics anymore because it seems they feel no need to because a lot of the members on this website only read the post topics and not actually post in the thread. Go ahead, look at the replies-to-views ratio.

Oh and I jump on everyone? Wow, what a way to blow something WAY out of proportion.

I jumped on you because you don't know how to post a spoiler alert. You know we get tape delays and you know about timezones. Usually when you guys have races over there during the day, it is broadcasted during the middle of the night over here. Being that it's the middle of the night, some of us are either asleep or out having fun. So guess what, we record it to our DVRs and plan to watch it the next day or some time after that.

The other thread that was spoken of was just a somewhat heated discussion. There were no insults thrown back and forth. If you know of any other instances where I jumped on someone recently, again, please enlighten me.

irish evo6's
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 05:15:20 PM »

Elmo for Fuck sake. Shut up. Nagma please. Posts like yours doesnt help the situation. Even if what is said has annoyed you please try not to post them

"when the world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try one more time'"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: