theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 01:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My HD2 came in!  (Read 1007 times)
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »

I got my HD2 from Fastlanewireless's Ebay page. I paid about $260 for it shipped. It was average condition, which is their lowest condition rating, however it's in waaaaaay better condition than described. It doesn't look like it's ever been dropped, but just left in a pocket with something else. Just one or two small hard to notice scratches on the screen.

I went on their actual website instead of ebay page before it came in and saw that they had mint and good condition (both better than the one i got) ones for less than my average one's price, but i'm too lazy to return and re buy since this one was better than described

http://www.fastlanewireless.com/HTC/T-MOBILE/CELL-PHONE/HTC-HD2-T-MOBILE-WINDOWS-p9141454.html

Anyways, not trying to spam or anything, but i highly recommend them for anyone wanting to buy one of these at a great price!
03_TrueBlue_GT
Grand Master

Doug

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 04:14:37 PM »

Buy stuff for your CAR!!!

Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 06:52:30 PM »

my friend converted it to android and it's the SHIT! OMG so much faster than any other android phone right now/
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 08:41:32 PM »

The android os had issues when I had my hd2.. It would require a hard reset when it went to sleep sometimes.

Hope you have better luck with it.

Hey, I just passed you; and this is crazy. But, I'm in fourth gear, Vtec baby...
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 08:46:10 PM »

The android os had issues when I had my hd2.. It would require a hard reset when it went to sleep sometimes.

Hope you have better luck with it.

My friend had it perfected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: