theautolounge.net
February 25, 2018, 08:59:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newest Digital Render  (Read 2208 times)
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2010, 11:09:49 AM »

My newest piece.  This has taken me FOREVER.. In the end though, I am really proud of it.

Hey, I just passed you; and this is crazy. But, I'm in fourth gear, Vtec baby...
Fox
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 12:31:23 PM »

Is this a drawing? Looks amazing.
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 01:14:58 PM »

Yeah it is, I drew it on photoshop with my tablet.  Thank you.  Grin

Hey, I just passed you; and this is crazy. But, I'm in fourth gear, Vtec baby...
MayberrySS
Grand Master

RIP 98 Z28!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »

any pun with "In The End" hahaha awesome pic!  butt rock

2001 Camaro SS H/C/I/E
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 04:22:46 PM »

no haha, didn't notice that. Tongue  thanks.

irish evo6's
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 07:41:31 PM »

First time i saw it on the main screen i thought it was a photo. Gess i should pay more attention. Great work Tyler.

"when the world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try one more time'"
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 10:49:03 PM »

thanks bren.  Smiley

03_TrueBlue_GT
Grand Master

Doug

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 02:32:09 AM »

Great work man it looked like a picture like Irish said..
I bet you are working on one for the Ion arent you? Grin

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 06:42:54 AM »

Despite me having an absolute hatred for Linkin Park, that is quite the rendering.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 08:56:05 AM »

Great work man it looked like a picture like Irish said..
I bet you are working on one for the Ion arent you? Grin

haha, i wish.. car renderings and me don't get along.. car chops i can handle, but rebrushing panels with reflections and what not is aggravating for me because i can't ever seem to get them perfect (in my head) and looking natural... thank you though Smiley

Despite me having an absolute hatred for Linkin Park, that is quite the rendering.

thank you.  i "grew up" listening to them, skateboarding playing guitar, playing video games, watching dragonball/wing gundam, and these guys just coincide with anime it seemed back then.. one thing led to another and i was listening to em non-stop.. i found as i grew older, so did their music style.. i listen to a variety of things (minus country), and their style of music seems to have changed as mine did.
Chester's childhood and back story are quite a read, and be it they may not be your style of music, chester has an amazing singing voice, he's very talented, he can sing soft, sing raspy, loud, scream for extended periods of time. i believe this picture represents everything the band stands for if you ever get a chance to see them perform live.. or watch a youtube video... they give it their all.. and then some.
one concert chester jumped off a tier on the stage and lost his balance and broke his wrist.. he got right up and continued the song and the set.
...and thank you. lol

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 02:32:58 PM »

Don't get me wrong, Chester has an awesome voice. IIRC, he has 6 different volumes to his voice sometimes. I don't know if he still does it, but the debut album, you can hear it.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
MayberrySS
Grand Master

RIP 98 Z28!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 03:24:15 PM »

Linkin Park will be and still is one of my Favorite Bands.

2001 Camaro SS H/C/I/E
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »

Don't get me wrong, Chester has an awesome voice. IIRC, he has 6 different volumes to his voice sometimes. I don't know if he still does it, but the debut album, you can hear it.

and he can hold a consistant give-it-your-all scream for 17+ seconds

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kpK12UTxi4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kpK12UTxi4</a>

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: