theautolounge.net
November 21, 2017, 04:59:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: SEMA 2010: Ford Mustang  (Read 10411 times)
Elmo187

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2010, 12:16:57 PM »

2011 Mustang GT by Ford Vehicle Personalization
Source: AutoBlog
A Mustang GT by Ford Vehicle Personalization shows what can be fashioned using Ford Custom Accessories items and some serious creativity. The exterior of the car is coated in a custom white tri-coat color developed by Sherwin-Williams. The paint has coral undertones, a color used throughout the car.

“This theme is a perfect fit for Mustang – it really shows off the design features inside and out that set it apart from the rest,” said Mark Conforzi, Ford Vehicle Personalization chief designer. “This Mustang works so well because it will let the customer’s imagination run wild with just how much they can do to their car.”

Ford Custom Accessories items are used to give consumers a sense of what can be done with Mustang, and include a rear pedestal spoiler, rear quarter window louvers, side scoops and a billet grille – all covered in a concept liquid silver finish. The look is rounded out with 18-inch machined liquid silver wheels, similar to the ones standard on the California Special Mustang.

The interior of the Mustang features a concept design that uses white and black Ultrafabrics material on a variety of surfaces, with inserts that resemble carbon fiber. The white material is highlighted on the seats, door inserts, steering wheel and dash appliqué. Coral accents also set the mood inside, where they are used on the steering wheel, gauge cluster, shifter knob and air vents. Interior styling also includes coral accent lighting for a unique touch.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:22:07 PM »

Mustang GT by Creations & Chrome
Creations n’ Chrome is teaming up with the American Cancer Society to raise awareness for breast cancer with its Mustang GT convertible covered in pink chrome. This GT goes from ordinary to extraordinary with a Vortech supercharger, HRE performance wheels and Wilwood brakes. A 3dCarbon styling kit completes the look.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:25:16 PM »

2011 Mustang GT by Raceskinz
The team at Raceskinz took a Mustang with a 5.0-liter and started work inside, where they used a rear seat-delete package complete with new Raceskinz bucket seats. A ProCharger intercooled supercharger, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and Baer brake system deliver on performance. Raceskinz carbon fiber accessories throughout add an extra touch of customization.

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 01:28:56 PM »

2011 Mustang V6 by Street Scene Equipment
With plenty of stylish detail, this Mustang by Street Scene Equipment combines style, performance and luxury all in one package. The exterior is highlighted by a Street Scene chin spoiler, main grille, lower valance grille and rear wing and valance. The interior offers Katzkin leather and Polk audio amps and speakers for a more pleasurable ride. MINT 20-inch wheels and Yokahama tires put the finishing touches on this pony car.

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »

2011 Mustang V6 by Mobsteel
This Mustang offers plenty of upgrades to fill the needs of any Mustang enthusiast. An STS
Turbo patented remote mount turbo system, Air Runner suspension and Magnaflow cat-back exhaust all push the V6 Mustang into a new level of performance. Fifteen-inch Baer brakes, Savini forged wheels and Pirelli tires round out the extensive modifications.

Sting Ray
Master

Resident Beanpole

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 02:06:32 PM »

The Raceskinz and Mobsteel cars are very cool. Especially the louvres on the Mobsteel.

"Every second I'm talking to you is another second I'm not at Waffle House." - Wayne Chism
Rather B.Blown
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 04:35:20 PM »

GT 500 Widebody by Galpin

It’s common to see Mustangs with body kits, especially at SEMA, but not many are done quite like this 2011 Shelby GT500 built by Galpin Auto Sports. The one-off car nicknamed “King Kong” features a metal widebody kit hand crafted by the team at GAS that widens the Shelby by an incredible 12 inches. The exterior has features Black Pearl 3-stage paint with a Blue Pearl clear coat as well as 3-piece Forgiato wheels, 22×13 in the rear and 21×11 in the front with Pirelli tires. Additional modifications include and Eibach suspension system that lowers the car 1.5 inches and a Corsa exhaust system. GAS plans to modify the widebody GT500 even more by boosting the supercharged V8 to around 800 horsepower and adding a custom interior.

source Pony Forums

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 04:53:59 PM by Rather B.Blown » Logged

mrs-michelle
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 06:03:42 PM »

drool1

Goodness.. I'm gonna go change my shorts now..

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 06:04:24 PM »

Wow, a car from Galpin that doesn't look ghetto fab...

Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 07:27:53 PM »

i'm not sure if i like it or not. i'm not a fan of widebodies, especially on stangs, but this one is... eh... no..
Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »

I love the look of the wide body GT500, but that first white, orange, and silver stang..... not so much. It looks like a model car I would have painted in first grade, then regreted the job I did.
03_TrueBlue_GT
Grand Master

Doug

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »

I want all of them especially these...

You know what I find it wild that the Mustang has evolved from my bodystyle and turned into what it is today. Looking at mine seems like it is archaic and simple next to the new ones. I mean its not a bad thing at all and Im glad to see the car become stronger, faster, and better than it was a decade ago. Kudos to Ford for getting it right!

Sting Ray
Master

Resident Beanpole

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 02:05:38 PM »

The Widebody needs thicker tires and more substance to the face of the rims.

"Every second I'm talking to you is another second I'm not at Waffle House." - Wayne Chism
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 02:13:10 PM »

The Widebody needs thicker tires and more substance to the face of the rims.

Thicker tires? What?! 11 and 13" are EXTREMELY wide as is. How much more thickness do you want?

Sting Ray
Master

Resident Beanpole

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 02:13:29 PM »

No, as in they need to not be rubber band thin.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: