theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 01:24:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bout to trade my G1 for an HD2 and possibly make some money off this LOL  (Read 511 times)
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2010, 10:47:45 PM »

So a relative of mine told me he has HD2's for $50- $100 all the time that people bring in. They're almost new, slightly used. So i told his sister that i was going to buy one from him, and i said i'll sell my phone, which is in relatively mint condition. She offered to buy it.

She asked me how much (she has an original mytouch) and i said "idk probably $50".

She laughed, so i said "fine, $45. I paid $100 for it, i think some crazy people still pay $100 for them because they love the G1 so much", then she offered me $100 for it. So basically, i will sell my used phone to her for what i bought it for, then buy an HD2 for around $50 to $100.

So what's so special about the HD2? My friend said he'll convert it to android for me for free, and said it's sick. He is the android rep at a Tmobile store, and won an HD2 from a raffle, and converted his to android. He has a bunch of phones, including AT&T iphone 3g, (i think also an iphone 4), an HD2, a samsung vibrant, and maybe more.
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 08:28:11 AM »

i have th hd2.. good phone on the windows7 platform... have no idea about android, but i'd like to see what it's like.. the texting on android is identical to iphone, and that's the only reason i don't like the win7 version of the hd2

Hey, I just passed you; and this is crazy. But, I'm in fourth gear, Vtec baby...
Jerrycobra

A&P mechanic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 03:56:48 PM »

i would rather get a galaxy s

Sting Ray
Master

Resident Beanpole

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »

i have th hd2.. good phone on the windows7 platform... have no idea about android, but i'd like to see what it's like.. the texting on android is identical to iphone, and that's the only reason i don't like the win7 version of the hd2
You mean WinMo 6.5? The HD7 with WP7 hasn't launched yet.

And Jerry, the Galaxy S phones are plastic and pretty junky IMO. The HD2 is roughly half aluminum and much more premium feeling.

"Every second I'm talking to you is another second I'm not at Waffle House." - Wayne Chism
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: