theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 01:28:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Cell Phone Do You Have?  (Read 1617 times)
Fox
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 09:47:09 PM »

I use Net10 pre-paid. It cost me $15 a month.

Most people would not like it. The phones are somewhat cheap, but they are ok.

Net10 pre-paid uses AT&T Mobility network, so coverage is great! In my experience I've never had a dropped call, or 'no-signal'.
SpiderX1016
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »

iPhone 2g. Got it for $80 so I can't complain.

"Under the sky, under the heavens there is but one family. It just so happens that people are different." - Bruce Lee
Mikey

Shaaazoooo!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 10:50:17 PM »

HTC Legend
Its awesome. Cheesy

What I really like is that its aluminum, I've also got it wrapped in an otterbox (For those of you who kill phones.... GET OTTER BOX!!!!!!)
Syncros
Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 11:44:44 PM »

Nokia C3, I like it but im not fond of qwerty keyboard's. Think im going to sell it and get an N8 or something. Im on Rogers Wireless.

Other phones I have sitting around, Nokia 5310, Motorola Rokr.
Oldcarsarecool
Senior Turd Polisher
Administrator
Grand Master

A blind squirrel looking for a nut . . .

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 12:40:07 AM »

I started out my cell phone experience with a base model Nokia .  .  .

No color screen, no camera, just a phone.  I didn't want the extras anyways.  I wanted a phone, nothing more.  This one worked fine until whatever controls the sound, (i.e. the ringer, the speaker, and the beeps when you touch the buttons), quit working one day.  So, I replaced it with the updated version of the cheap base model phone .  .  .

This replacement phone cost me a whopping $19.95 at Best Buy, and has performed wonderfully.  My wife does the iPhone 3Gs thing and absolutely loves it.  She wants me to upgrade to the 21st century, but I'm not sure I want to.

My wife and I started out with Cingular, which later became AT & T.  We stuck with AT & T because of the International calling.  My wife is from Austria, and her entire family still lives there.  This means that not only do we need a plan that offers a good rate for calling Austria, we also need to be able to use the phone while overseas, (i.e. GSM).  My wife did a bunch of rate comparisons, where AT & T came out on top .  .  .

Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 01:10:51 AM »

LG enV Touch

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 01:30:00 AM »

LG Ally. I heart Android Cheesy

2001 Camaro Z28, A4, LS6 intake, ported throttle body, longtube headers, true duals, 3" bullets dumped, slp lid
Carguy2112

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 04:39:35 AM »

RAZR V3. My wife has an iphone and I refuse to get one. I need my phone to make outgoing phone calls. Nothing else. As it stands right now, there are 10 people in the world who have my phone number. That's at least 5 too many. Don't call me. I'll call you.

(oo    ss    oo)

Why is the fear of long words called hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
03_TrueBlue_GT
Grand Master

Doug

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2010, 11:50:12 AM »

Samsung Behold

Pros
-Great 5 meg camera
-Takes good videos
-Stores a lot of texts
-Stores a nice amount of songs
-Made to access the internet, which I cant do bc I dont have the plan...

Cons
-Its a touchscreen
-Sometimes it wont show who called and only tell me that I have a voicemail
-Speaker is very quiet so its hard to talk on
-battery wont last a day.
-Its very glitchy when you try to use it

Supra
Master

Rob

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

blackberry bold

-2013 Mustang GT 5.0 / 6MT / Recaro's / Roush Supercharged
-1990 Toyota Hilux 4x4
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 12:46:10 PM »

LG Ally. I heart Android Cheesy

That's my next phone. I asked for it for Christmas. I get a discount, too. Grin

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 01:22:09 PM »

I bought mine useded from a buddy for 100 bucks. You're gonna love it, it does everything, and iphone users get pissed off that they paid 500 bucks for a phone that does the same exact thing my LG does 

2001 Camaro Z28, A4, LS6 intake, ported throttle body, longtube headers, true duals, 3" bullets dumped, slp lid
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 01:24:58 PM »

I bought mine useded from a buddy for 100 bucks. You're gonna love it, it does everything, and iphone users get pissed off that they paid 500 bucks for a phone that does the same exact thing my LG does 

Funny thing is, if you've seen the semi-new commercial talking about the "retina display" on the iPhone4, they never give credit towards LG for developing it.

Sting Ray
Master

Resident Beanpole

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 06:10:26 PM »

The things that turn me off about the ally are its midrange features:

3.2'' screen, 3.2MP camera, and, most importantly, the 600MHz processor. I won't ever buy a sub-1GHz phone again. Everything gets clunky too fast.

"Every second I'm talking to you is another second I'm not at Waffle House." - Wayne Chism
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: