theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 09:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: P89 Aftermarket??  (Read 2674 times)
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2010, 09:29:05 PM »

I recently took full possession of my ruger p89. I've had it for about a year but its been kept in my dads safe. He recently handed over full possession of the gun to me. Now that its actually mine mine, i've been looking into aftermarket parts for it, but can find absolutely nothing besides clips. No springs, no triggers, no nothing. Do they not make aftermarket parts for this gun due to its age?

2001 Camaro Z28, A4, LS6 intake, ported throttle body, longtube headers, true duals, 3" bullets dumped, slp lid
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 10:58:16 PM »

you could try finding a 1991 p89x convertible and interchange your barrels to allow for useage of both 9mm and .30 luger... other than that there are your standard sights and grips..

laser grip:
http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/Ruger/LG389/tabid/229/Default.aspx

Hey, I just passed you; and this is crazy. But, I'm in fourth gear, Vtec baby...
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 01:15:31 AM »

That laser grip is nice but I already have the hogue grip on it and I love it. Whenever I read gun mags tho I always see them talking about changing out to lighter triggers and different guidesprings and whatnot

2001 Camaro Z28, A4, LS6 intake, ported throttle body, longtube headers, true duals, 3" bullets dumped, slp lid
FabZ
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 04:52:58 PM »

That laser grip is nice but I already have the hogue grip on it and I love it. Whenever I read gun mags tho I always see them talking about changing out to lighter triggers and different guidesprings and whatnot
the p89x had multiple choices of triggers.. i'd look in to a parts gun and research up to if the pars are interchangeable

Hey, I just passed you; and this is crazy. But, I'm in fourth gear, Vtec baby...
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 10:44:01 PM »

I did find a interchangable lower recoil dual coil guide spring. like 65 bucks tho wheww!!

Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 11:14:13 PM »

mags, not clips. Sorry, pet peeve.
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 12:15:05 AM »

GTFO!!!!!!

Rather B.Blown
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 12:52:47 AM »

GTFO!!!!!!

Don't pay any attention to him, he's the expert that has never even fired a gun of any kind. Grin

PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 01:11:39 AM »

BURNNNEEDD MO-PHOCKAA!!

If I can find the money to spare to get that guidespring, i will get it. Might wait til later tho, i don't really get a chance to fire the gun very often as of right now, don't live far enough out in the country hahaha

Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 03:53:30 AM »

Don't pay any attention to him, he's the expert that has never even fired a gun of any kind. Grin

LOL ill go when I'm not broke, though I haven't been broke till I started school, so that's not a legible excuse as to why I haven't gone yet Grin

P.S. I don't know shit about guns Grin

GTFO!!!!!!

Lol i love pissing off mexicans  
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 03:59:09 AM by Jakashh » Logged
Rather B.Blown
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 05:24:31 AM »

LOL ill go when I'm not broke, though I haven't been broke till I started school, so that's not a legible excuse as to why I haven't gone yet Grin

Don't even worry about that. I want you in school more than anything else.

If we can get you more education, maybe you won't blow us up.

J/k buddy.

But seriously, school is more important than any of the hobbies you have.  Smiley

Lol i love pissing off mexicans  

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 05:30:42 AM by Rather B.Blown » Logged

Fox
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 07:03:35 AM »

If we can get you more education, maybe you won't blow us up.

The extremist are usually fairly educated. 
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 12:30:41 PM »

I'm IRISH!!!! whyy does everyone think i'm meexxiiccannn??? haha i'm like 1/16th mexican!!

Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »

I'm IRISH!!!! whyy does everyone think i'm meexxiiccannn??? haha i'm like 1/16th mexican!!

Well at I assumed you were mexican because you drove an s10 and wanted to make it a lowrider or something like that which is of mexican, then I remember how you told us a story about a cop who always pulled you over and you hated him, so I thought "that's pretty mexicanish", then I saw a picture of you and you looked like a mexican Grin

And the extremists are not well educated at all, in the areas of common sense and especially in Islam seeing as to how they blow themselves up for no reason.

"If anyone slew a person -unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief n the land- it would be as if he slew the whole people" Qur’an, 5:32
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:24:33 PM by Jakashh » Logged
PRDATR_Z
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 01:40:10 PM »

lmao most of the guys i know with lowered trucks that actually look nice are white!! and idk if i coulda dropped that thing. even with 18s on the rear and 17s on the front it was still tucking the wheels and was probably only 4 inches off the ground. And cops hate younger guys regardless. the fact that I drive a bright red camaro now doesnt help that. As far as looking mexican, most of us irish brothers in the states can get pretty dark Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: