theautolounge.net
January 19, 2018, 09:36:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else paintball/ play airsoft?  (Read 2806 times)
Mikey

Shaaazoooo!

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2010, 06:33:15 PM »

In the summer I'm a pretty avid paintballer... and I mean like the woodsball. More objective based stuff. Ill post more pics of my gear.. but this is just the guns that I have. The big s.o.b is my primary marker and its a BT Delta Elite. Fully electro with a power hopper. Swapped the original 8" apex barrel with a 10" and a mock silencer. Other one is my back up, and can be used with the the 8" or the 18" dye barrel. I also run a full remote line with a tac vest. And I most certainly run around in the midnight blue camo. Not really all that usful for hiding. But I do leave a lasting impression  Grin

RoboRam12

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 08:11:52 PM »

I play from time to time, but I haven't played in at least a year. I just have a plain old 98 Custom, suits me well seeing as how all I play is woodsball. When I play we just wear my dads old camo gear back from his Army days, fits me perfectly.
Mikey

Shaaazoooo!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »

Those tippmanns are pretty robust... and I mean seriously.. their like the aks of paint. Most guys playing the milsim or woodsball style start with the 98s or bt4s. I like em. Plus the after market selection for those things is insane.
Axe
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 11:11:26 PM »

Never played but it looks like fun. I wish it had been popular when I was young. Now I'm too beat up to enjoy it.  Angry

Axe
Fuel Fire Desire
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 11:56:11 PM »

I used to play back when this was cutting edge.....and $1500. 

12 bps FTW.  butt rock

No, really........I had 2 of these damn things....

($800)

Scooby

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 01:24:08 AM »

nope, i do like paintball for fun, but not in leagues and such....airsoft is illegal in my country so, nope...although, i do have an air soft helmet from Dainese, never used and probably never will..Sad
Axe
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 06:41:38 AM »

We used to have a game like that. It was called "See if you can get home before your Brother shoots your eye out with his BB gun".

It would have been a lot more fun if we had more than one BB gun.  Undecided

Axe
LSixer
Grand Master

Resident asshole of TAL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 08:52:26 AM »

I like my paintballs to overwhelm the opponent.  Grin

nope, i do like paintball for fun, but not in leagues and such....airsoft is illegal in my country so, nope...although, i do have an air soft helmet from Dainese, never used and probably never will..Sad

I forget now, what country are you in?

We used to have a game like that. It was called "See if you can get home before your Brother shoots your eye out with his BB gun".

It would have been a lot more fun if we had more than one BB gun.  Undecided

Axe

Thats how I got shot in the back. Bullet wound #2

I only had 1 pellet gun, so my buddy used a .22 cal. Yeah. Pot, it makes you FEEL invincible.

Fuel Fire Desire
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 12:15:34 PM »

I only had 1 pellet gun, so my buddy used a .22 cal. Yeah. Pot, it makes you FEEL invincible.

Subsonic rounds I HOPE! 

mrs-michelle
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 04:48:54 PM »

Okay, dont laugh. My husband wanted a gun for christmas, so, instead I got him a cheap airsoft gun. Its a Walther P22, (which in real life is the gun im getting for my birthday) but, we make little targets and shoot. Ive been getting really good. Its good practice for when I get my gun in April.  Grin

Fuel Fire Desire
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 05:11:55 PM »

Okay, dont laugh. My husband wanted a gun for christmas, so, instead I got him a cheap airsoft gun. Its a Walther P22, (which in real life is the gun im getting for my birthday) but, we make little targets and shoot. Ive been getting really good. Its good practice for when I get my gun in April.  Grin

First airsoft gun I ever bought. After thousands of rounds, the only thing wrong with it is the paint is wore off the slide in spots. I still keep it in my dresser to annoy birds and squirrels that annoy me on my sleep in days. Grin

Mikey

Shaaazoooo!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 07:56:40 PM »

those air soft guns are freaking sneaky. They look harmless enough.. until I was missing the bridge of my nose and bleeding pretty good. All in fun.  Grin
mrs-michelle
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 08:17:03 PM »

Yeah, we've already broken a picture frame. I never thought it could break glass from 10 + feet away, and through a target. Whoops.. 

Mikey

Shaaazoooo!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 07:02:06 PM »

Grin Their still more than awesome for shooting drunk friends with thou.
Scooby

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 02:14:42 PM »

I like my paintballs to overwhelm the opponent.  Grin

I forget now, what country are you in?

I'm in Holland....why, you need a helmet?..its still here..lol...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: