theautolounge.net
January 21, 2018, 02:13:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fleischmann trains  (Read 4961 times)
mclaren_mercedes_f1

Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2010, 08:09:14 PM »

Anyone also into what I collect sometimes?

Fleischmann is probably one of the best brands I've come across when it comes to model trains.
http://www.fleischmann.de/

It's just too bad they don't have an english site. Sad

Fuel Fire Desire
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 08:50:47 PM »

All of my trains are lionel. I have a cheesey system diesel electric engine with a slew of freight cars, and some BIG mckinley explorers (6 axle pullman twin level glass top luxury cars) in HO. I also have a nondescript O scale too.

I actually spent 3 days in one of these cars. Hence why I have them.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:54:22 PM by Fuel Fire Desire » Logged

mclaren_mercedes_f1

Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 01:50:33 AM »

You should really find yourself a Fleischmann kit. The quality is not even describable.

RatherBNarizona
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 04:41:35 PM »

My neighbor is a train collector, he showed me once, but I have no idea about them ha
they look pretty cool... and he said they were expensive. Maybe I'll get some pics for ya

Mac
nagmashot
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 01:27:38 AM »

Anyone also into what I collect sometimes?

Fleischmann is probably one of the best brands I've come across when it comes to model trains.
http://www.fleischmann.de/

It's just too bad they don't have an english site. Sad

My father collect locomotives since decades... he only runs a very short test track to test the fuction of the models

He has somewere between 700-800 locomotives (only very vew wagons) mostly in HO some smaller and some bigger models. Part of the collection are self build highly expansive made of brazz locomotives. He collect from all nations all ages... german, frensh, swiss, british, US etc... from steam over propeller powered to electric powered...from Märlin, Fleischmann, Roco etc. etc.

In my eyes the best mass production locomotive model producer in HO is Roco

LSixer
Grand Master

Resident asshole of TAL

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 02:33:57 PM »

Interesting. I have several "N" guage trains laying around somewhere. I havent touched them since I was 11 or 12 years old. I am not even sure where the hell they are at anymore.

Axe
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 08:56:44 PM »

If I ever find one I want a "Carlisle & Finch" train set. My neighbor had 2 of them on a track overhead when I was a kid. He was very old and I believe he had them since he was a kid.

The cool thing about them to me was the The Carlisle & Finch Company was right next door to him... 2 doors down from my house. Of course by then they made large Spot Lights and other crap they could make a living at, but not trains.

Axe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: