theautolounge.net
January 18, 2018, 09:42:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Chrysler/Dodge Thread.  (Read 27464 times)
Fuel Fire Desire
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 04:21:45 PM »

OMFG WANT!!!

Fox
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 04:29:26 PM »

Great, another Truck of choice for the a** holes.
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »

i thought the next generation Power Wagon was going to be a new competitor for the Raptor, but this looks too large and too cumbersome to be a road-legal Trophy Truck.

don't get me wrong, it's definitely staying true to the original Power Wagon and looks quite badass.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
heretic
Administrator
Grand Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »

Great, another Truck of choice for the a** holes.
and I will be one of them...LOL

I drive a lifted F250, with a supercharged V10 now....this dodge is no more a-holeish then what I currently drive.

I don't have an attitude problem... You have a "being an asshole" problem
cousingrandpa

Plumber, Cars & Guitars

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 05:34:00 PM »

Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 05:38:05 PM »

i thought the next generation Power Wagon was going to be a new competitor for the Raptor, but this looks too large and too cumbersome to be a road-legal Trophy Truck.

don't get me wrong, it's definitely staying true to the original Power Wagon and looks quite badass.
The aim of the Power Wagon is to be able to crawl over damn near anything you come across. The Raptor is more of a pre runner. I think it's smart not to aim in directly at the Raptor, as the two different trucks appeal to two different kind of off road enthusiasts.
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 05:48:37 PM »

The aim of the Power Wagon is to be able to crawl over damn near anything you come across. The Raptor is more of a pre runner. I think it's smart not to aim in directly at the Raptor, as the two different trucks appeal to two different kind of off road enthusiasts.

as proven in many comparisons, the Raptor is both a fast off-roader and can crawl over just about anything.

also, pre-runners are RWD. the Raptor is part-time 4x4.

When asked why they shot the suspect 68 times, Sheriff Grady Judd responded with "That's all the bullets we had."
Fluxx
Grand Master

Lasciate Ogni Speranza

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 05:51:17 PM »

True, and I'm sure you can drive the Power Wagon over the open desert pretty fast, but the two trucks decided to focus on different strong points, which I think is a good move.
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2010, 06:27:48 PM »

I hate the front of the new dodge ram, but this truck is awesome. I love it.
Fox
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2010, 06:32:01 PM »

I hate the front of the new dodge ram, but this truck is awesome. I love it.

Its no longer a "Dodge". But rather Chrysler Ram.
Imran
So nice to meet you.
Global Moderator
Grand Master

So nice to meet you.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »

Its no longer a "Dodge". But rather Chrysler Ram.

is dodge dead already?
Fox
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 06:39:11 PM »

is dodge dead already?

I don't know what I'm talking about. "Ram" will become its own brand; I'm not sure if Dodge Rams are still produced?
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2010, 07:08:12 PM »

Dodge Rams are still produced. Ram will become its own brand in 2011 and will be a truck only manufacturer. they have said that this might give birth to a redesigned Dakota and Durango.

Syncros
Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2010, 08:57:41 PM »

There's actually no word that this power wagon is coming out.

I know the 09's are useless around here, a local paid near $70k for his, took it out 4wheeling and had a bastard of a time getting it through the trails without getting excessive body/chassis damage, Then he flopped it and destroyed the drivers side in a gravel pit. Too big for trails, solid front axle is not exactly at home in high speed stuff either. I dont see the point in it, especially at that price and no Cummins option.
Elmo187

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2010, 09:29:58 PM »

just because there is no word of it going into production, doesn't mean it's a definite that it's not going to. same goes for the Cummins option. Chrysler or Cummins can modify the intercooler so it would work correctly while having that winch system.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: