theautolounge.net
January 16, 2018, 05:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: all my rcs  (Read 1924 times)
01PewterT/A
Master

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »

i got this truck when i was nine but it eventually got to the point where every time i drove it, it broke so i tried selling it on ebay and i didnt get the money i wanted so i gave it to my dad

this ones my favorite and its got the best engine from the company that makes it but when i got it, it had the smallest engine they had in that truck but it was the only one they had at the time

i think that engine might have blown and so i gave it a friend yea thats what happened it ruiend the piston and piston sleeve and my friend needed parts so i gave it to him.

these next three used to be my one of  my uncles until he made a realy bad decision and long story short it ended with my aunt shooting and killing him and then like 13 or 14 somewhere around there years later i got his trucks and my dad got the corvette

the corvette

some bodys

heres a battery powered car im working on and an already built one my neighbor gave me

this was also my uncles but all ive been able to do with it is burnouts because theres no steering and no way to control it at all realy

and 2 more bodys

JunkTrader
Master

Jake

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 10:59:20 AM »

nice collection you have going  on there, I used to mess with the nitro powered RCs a little bit, I had a T-maxx that was a pro .15 truck, I swapped it over to the 2.5 right after it came out. I had a savage .25 and a .21 that I swapped a .28 on to, it was a lot of fun, I had a couple of the cheapo Smartech on road cars too

bowtie
Syncros
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 11:46:03 AM »

I have a Rustler with the Pro .15, fun little truck.
01PewterT/A
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

when i tried to sell my t-maxx on ebay some guy offered to trade a savage 25 for it but i said no
and one of my friends used to have a rustler with the pro .15 in it and it was pretty quick but id always beat him in races  Grin 

Thunderbird88

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 08:53:21 AM »

Myself I own 2 Thunder Tiger EB-4's.
But I have a Traxxas Summit coming home with our new car from the US in January!
I cant wait for the Summit!!!
01PewterT/A
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 11:33:10 AM »

i saw the summit at pep boys one time.  sweet looking truck hope you enjoy it and hopefully it dosnt turn into a pain in the ass like both of my traxxas trucks did.

Thunderbird88

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 04:30:33 AM »

In my opinion it's the best looking RC car of ALL TIME apart from the Kyosho Hi-Rider.
With the price of the truck in Sweden ($1100) I though I would never get it.
So a few weeks went and me, my friend and his wife went to a shop where their friend worked (about 100miles from our town).
And ofcourse, he had a Summit!
So I stood and looked at it for a good 20 minutes.
Then he asked me if I wanted to see it drive and my answer was kind of obvious.
He drove it around showed it, and handed the transmitter to me!
And keep in mind, I had never seen him, he had never seen me. Total strangers to eachother.
So I drove it around, he showed me how to lock diffs and change to low gear etc.
IT WAS AWESOME!
I had to get one.
Which I've done too!
I'm gonna thank him later for blowing my budget Cheesy
01PewterT/A
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 04:50:28 PM »

holy shit 1100?!?!    the only thing ive seen that sells for close to that at my hobby store is this

its an hpi baja buggy and i want it so bad haha and the last time i checked the price it was 900 i think but its the size of that car in the second to last pic of my collection.

Thunderbird88

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 04:52:46 AM »

Yeap, 1100. I do not think noone has bought one from sweden yet. It's cheaper to buy from the us and have to pay 25% toll and the shipping etc.
Those Bajas is double price in sweden just so you know. 2000 for a 5T.

The funny thing is that the swedish hobby stores complains that noone buys from them and that everyone buys parts and accessories from Hong Kong.
Yes, I wonder why. I really wonder why.

I'm gonna buy Lipo batteries for the Summit. In Hong Kong. $20 for a 2s Lipo 5000mAh, in sweden you have to pay around $200. Ten times the price. Never.

EDIT: My friend has a Baja 5b SS (better than the one you have on the pic). He has spen total around $3500 on it. That is buying the car, $2000 and then accessories.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 04:56:42 AM by Thunderbird88 » Logged
01PewterT/A
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 01:33:56 PM »

i took these two trucks out today

i was hoping to take the first one to a track i used to race go carts at but the car was made in china and it sat since at least the summer so it didn't pump fuel and didn't want to stay started when it would pump fuel.  right now the carbs soaking in alcohol and hopefully that will solve the problem.  the second one needs a box starter to start so i got a dirt bike battery and the box starter and the truck and went outside and that truck hasn't run in over 4 years and the truck itself is over 20 years old.  when i went to start it it started right up and drove fast as hell but then it stalled and my glow plug igniter died so im hoping tomorrow when every things charged i can get some trucks to run.  i might take some videos of them going around the track if i can get them to run right but that wont be until next weekend that ill go to the track.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: